Ok, so I have said this before, but there is an epidemic in this country that I think us ladies should talk about. Why is it that nice, sweet, law-abiding girls are attracted to bad boys? The "nice" boys get trapped in the "friend zone" so many times that they have no choice but to start acting like a-holes. THEN, we gripe about how there are no nice guys out there. I have a theory.....it's all the Beastie Boys' fault. It all started with them. When I was a little girl, we're talking 10 years old, I had a crush on my friend's older brother, Nick. I thought he looked like a Beastie Boy, and he did. I used to stare at him, wishing I weren't 10. Of course, I was 10. I just wanted to hug him or something.
Look at these adorable, Brass Monkey drinking rappers. They had no idea that their baggy pants, little hats and t-shirts would cause an entire generation of girls to seek out slackers who play videogames and ignore them. At least, that's my theory. I know that
all girls weren't this way, but then I wonder if they were the ones listening to Celine Dion or something instead.
For old time's sake....
No comments:
Post a Comment